Plant Growth Promoters
- Helps in maintaining the appropriate pH of the soil, thereby better uptake of other nutrients.
- Better crop stand.
- Key ingredient in the process of photosynthesis.
- Helps in the synthesis of proteins, Enzymes & Vitamins.
- Controls metabolic & growth processes within plant cells.
- Promotes nodulation in the legumes, thereby helps in nitrogen fixation.
Quantitative & Qualitative Improvement :
- Increases :
- Oil content in the seeds
- Protein Percentage
- Starch content in tuber
- Yield across all the crops like paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Groundnut, Mustard, Sunflower, Onion, Chilly, Garlic, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Banana, etc.,
- Keeping quality of fruits & Vegetables
- Baking quality of Wheat
- Commercial cane-sugar % (CCS)
- Pungency of Onion, Chilly & Garlic.
- Nutritive quality of forage.
Application Time :
- It is most suitable for giving with 1st or 2nd fertilizer top dressing.